If you need to publish posts automatically from your blog on HardyPress to social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc. you don’t really need any additional plugins.
Just follow this video guide to have your setup ready in minutes for free thanks to Zapier.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 1,000 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
Have your setup ready in minutes
- Log in or Sign up to Zapier and click the “Make a New Zap” button.
- Search for the “RSS by Zapier” Trigger App, than save and continue.
- Retrieve an paste your blog RSS feed URL on Zapier than save, test and continue.
- Now search for “Twitter” as “Action App”, select “Create Tweet” as action and continue.
- Connect your Twitter account.
- Compose your tweet massage, adding the fields fetched from your RSS (eg. post title + post link)
- Continue and “Send a test to Twitter” to check if it is working.
- Click “Finish”. Give a name to you “Zap” and turn it on.
- Enjoy ?